Day 38
Who/How would I be/live do:
If custody wasn't an issue
If legal actions weren't an issue
If anxiety every other week wasn't an issue
If I feel he had no power to affect me or Nika
If I was sure he couldn't do anything to affect her custody
If I was sure he couldn't do anything to permanently damage her
If I was sure we could come through anything unscathed
If I was confident in my ability to support her and myself and see us both through anything
If I was sure she would never be a victim of sa
If I was sure we couldn't be harmed, that we can live as we like and not be punished or abused for it
What if all these things are true, what if they really aren't an issue
How would I live
What would or wouldn't I be concerned about
I wouldn't be so stressed, I wouldn't be so tired. If I could finally stop, focusing on all the court bs. I'd probably have less headaches. From the difficulty eating from the stress.
I would feel more chill all the time. Less pain flareups. More time and ability to hold Nika, to play with Nika.
Nika would benefit. She needs a healthy, chill, confident mom.
Comments
Post a Comment