Day 60

Nika, I hope you never have to go through this. I hope you never have to have a child and watch and hear them be exposed to such toxic behaviors, and worry how it's going to effect your child, and how to protect them, what you have to do to make sure they don't get twisted by the weird words and ideas and beliefs they're being exposed to.

I have to keep focused on our lives, on moving forward despite these odds.

I know we'll have our peace someday. I know I have to work with you no matter what, will have to work with these patterns in you.

I'm trying to just see everything as patterns, as the patterns they are, which can change. Your behaviors, are just responses, and rightly so, to the patterns and behaviors and mannerisms you're being exposed to. 

I know I'll find a way. They're just ghosts. It's just farts. It's nothing. It's not worth my time. No distractions from the way forward for us. There is already so much to bear. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 61

Day 56