Day 6
He said many times, we should stay home to be there for our child. And then he would spend all day from the morning into night working on projects. It wasn't work with a deadline. She would ask for him and cry for him several times throughout the day and he would straight up ignore her. It was painful to witness. It was cruel and unnecessary to do to your child, as the father, to your baby. There was time, there was no need to ignore her. There was time for her. Even just a few minutes here and there. It was not more important than connecting with his child. I guess it was to him. That's how little he cared. His needs were always the most important, the only important needs. Anyone else's needs did not matter at all to him. But yet you had to always consider his needs.
He was already training her, as a baby: 'I pay attention to you when I feel like it, I don't care what your needs are. I will ignore your needs and there's nothing you can do. I will ignore you crying. Even when you cry louder and longer. I will still ignore you even when you try harder to reach me, your father. Your needs are not important to me, your father.
Comments
Post a Comment