Day 14

 Nika, my goal is that you know that you can always tell me if I am doing something that is not good for you, that I will hear you and consider your words and I will change whatever I can and whatever is needed so that you are considered and what is best for you is considered and honored in my actions.

But my goal is that you don't ever need to tell me. If you need to tell me, shame on me. I will do my best to be self responsible and proactive in ensuring that I am considering you as I would want to be considered.

It's hard to see my parent sit on the couch and surf their phone for so long, then huff and puff after getting out a container of strawberries. It's hard being in so much pain and doing so much day in and day out, taking responsibility for a fully grown adult who lives an entitled life of almost never doing any housework and letting it all fall on me 99.9%. My own parent. How do you justify to yourself eating the meals I make and you never contribute? Never cook, almost never do dishes, never clean the floor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 61

Day 56

Day 60